Canadians and Hockey

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
If your talkin bout The Boys Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! NO QB. Skins ain't much better this year. :sleep:
I think the Caps gotta great shot this year. If only they can get past the Pens! :(
Barada-I like your analysis. Now only if Vader could skate! :scatter:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Americans and Football

Their problems extend a LOT further than the quarterback position. They'll get a win on Monday night though. :shocked:

:sleep:

Barada

Saboteur
Hockey is a Canadian religion. Every Canadian youngster dreams one day of drinking from the Holy Grail itself, Lord Stanley's mug.

Barada

Darth Canuck

New Recruit
Well said Barada!:canada:

Hey Borsk! Do you think we might be able to get a hockey smiley? Heck I don't even care if it has a Maple Leaf jersey on.;)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I have a hockey avatar that I found the other day that looks very nice. With all the Canadians, I guess we should start the bidding on it, eh?

:evil:

Cowboys have Ryan Leaf. Now they're going ALL the way. :rolleyes:

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
HUH?

Ryan Leaf!!! Cry Foul! What ,when where...how! Would you Boys consider a trade for Tony Banks? :D There goes my Monday Night win! :fume:
Anyway, thanks mucho for the DS avatar, It's Great!

Dark Jedi

Banned
Re: Don't go there Talon

Originally posted by Darth Canuck
Trust me you don't want to get into a discussion about hockey with a Canadian. Or in this case a batallion of them.

LOL, I couldn't of said it better!!!! w00t!! I'm not bad at Hockey, but I'm not like AWESOME at it.... but I'm not bad...

Barada

Saboteur
Wow, I forgot this thread existed! Dark Jedi, how much time have you got on your hands to dig up a thread over two years old?

Well, since I'm here, I may as well say it again - GO LEAFS GO!!!

Hottest team in the league right now, and definite contender. :D

Barada