445231d36cd300.jpg

44526cb8c5ccd7.jpg

Our next giveaway is a Darth Vader 8" Pewter Statue Corkscrew
Click Here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

4452324049c501.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply, name a household item that has yet to get the "Star Wars" treatment. Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I haven't been able to find a Star Wars Cell phone face cover. I have one with flames on it but it's not Star Wars.

RYAN J.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
A 52" LCD TV with Aurabesh closed-caption and ambient background ligth which turns blue or red depending on how Light-side or Dark-side of the Force you feel.

jfrog2002

Sith Master
I am having a diffcult time finding a Star Wars toilet seat to go along with the Star Wars shower curtain, soap dish, tooth brush holder and tissue holder.

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
Hows about The Millenium Lawnmower :D
"What! you've never heard of the Millenium lawnmower? It's the mower that mowed my lawn in less than 12 parsecs. She's fast enough for you old man."

mynock11

Sith Medic
Refridgerator shaped like r2d2 would b awsome. since there is no starwars refridgerator that would be a cool one to start with.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
An official Star Wars trash compactor would be an interesting addition to a house. :p What an incredble smeel you've discovered! Hmmm....then again.......

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today I went to an antique store and a dealer had 2 of these In his booth! he had one opened and I picked it up and Holy cow! was it heavy! it must have weighed 11 pounds! the removable head/shoulder armor part is really cool! he wanted $33 dollars for it.

RYAN J.

azazel

New Recruit
Clearly a personal massager.

You could easily have R2-D2 or Darth Vader heads, after all! Even C-3PO could get in on the action.

Maybe not Darth Maul though. :eek:

..though maybe if his horns were soft nubs instead of sharp it might work. Could be really nice on your feet after a hard day at work!