Dark Side Detector

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Episode II centers on Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) and the beginning of his conversion to the Dark Side -- as any Star Wars-goer knows, he will become Darth Vader in Episode III. As usual, George Lucas has addressed one of humankind's profoundly relevant questions: could each of us, if driven to extremes, choke a dude without even touching him? Answer the questions in our Dark Side Detector to find out whether you, too, have the potential to wear a big, black helmet.

Click here to find out.

Here's mine....

You're tipping dangerously over the edge between good and evil. The Dark Side hasn't won you over completely, but chances are you look at a light saber and say, "Cool, I can cut stuff in half!" rather than, "Cool, I can maintain peace and order in the galaxy!" Be careful where you tread, young Jedi.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Mine was pretty interesting... I couldn't really answer question 1 though... I never watched that crappy Survivor show... I simply don't have THAT much spare time on my hands.

Here is what mine said:

You could do worse. A bit of Dark Side weirdness creeps in now and then, but overall you've got it under control, sort of like the way Winona Ryder has suppressed the Goth thing. Getting out a little bit more might do you some good -- go for a nice Womp Rat blasting this afternoon -- but you have, all in all, avoided Dark Side temptation.

Barada

Saboteur
Looks like AmShak and I are walking the fine line together. Mine was the exact same result.

You're tipping dangerously over the edge between good and evil. The Dark Side hasn't won you over completely, but chances are you look at a light saber and say, "Cool, I can cut stuff in half!" rather than, "Cool, I can maintain peace and order in the galaxy!" Be careful where you tread, young Jedi.

Barada

Captain REX

New Recruit
I am the same as BlueHarvest. Man, I tried again to see if there was anything worse than getting really close to bad.

Redleader

New Recruit
LOL! It's funny that the whole TBS staff is teetering on the edge of the darkside. Thats explains all the dark colors of the forum!

I too got the same as my boy blueharvest.