Take A Stroll Through the Star Wars Museum

Barada

Saboteur
Finally finished moving my collection from the tiny basement room to the 4th biggest room in my house, after the living room, TV room, and main bedroom.

WC and Skellington will be seeing this in person tomorrow. :)

These pics do not do the collection justice. I couldn't get the lighting right in many pics, and they had to wide shots, as the current 50 pics it took to catch the entire collection would have been over 200 if I had gone with closeups of everything.

Have fun!

Barada

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yes, Barada's collection was truly amazing! I could've spent an hour or two just looking at every little detail. :p Even stuff I have in my collection was neat to look at....you get to enjoy the creative efforts of someone elses's displays.

I thorouglhy enjoyed the personal tour. Thanks Barada! :D

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Here's some belated pics of our private tour. First is Barada, trying to blend in as part of the display (after all, what collectiojn is complete without a live SW Fanboy...er...I mean...Curator). ;)

And then we have Wookiee Cookiee taking it all in. :cool:

Thanks again to Barada and his family for their hospitality and good company. :D

Attachments

• Barada in his Collection.jpg
    Barada in his Collection.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 408
  • Wookiee Baradas Collection.jpg
    Wookiee Baradas Collection.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 388

dahoov2

New Recruit
With the infamous words of Ray Romano's Dad (Peter Boyle) in "Everybody Loves Raymond".... HOLY CRAP!

I have only have autographs (though I do have thousands of those!) and books/bookmarks and a few odds and ends...this is amazing.