Who is your favorite character from E2?

Who was your favorite character from E2?

• Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Padme Amidala

• Obi-wan Kenobi

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Yoda

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Jango Fett

• Count Dooku/ Darth Tyranus

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • C-3P0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R2-D2

• Palpatine/ Darth Sidious

• Dexter Jettster

• Kit Fisto

• Jar Jar Binks

• Zam Wessle

• Other: Describe Below

• Total voters

Captain REX

New Recruit
Count Dooku was my favorite. He was very serious, and much more menacing than Darth Maul in my opinion. The Force Lightning and his dueling are my favorite combat styles out of all the combat styles in Star Wars. :lightnin: :vader:

During the duel, had it not been cut, Dooku was going to take on Yoda with his red lightsaber and the lightsaber that Anakin had lost when his arm flew off. I wanna see that. :cool:

Ham Yoyo

New Recruit
Kit Fisto by far...he has a major " I'm gonna kick bootie" smile on his face the whole time...
I'm tired of the same old, anakin, Obi, Dooku, Yoda deal....Fisto is kickin'...I love his look...a Alien Bob Marley with the Tentacle Dreadlocks....cool dude...

Cb2K

New Recruit
Clone Troopers! Red clone troopers! Yellow clone troopers! Blue/green clone troopers!:guns:

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I chose Yoda for the simple fact of his intervention saving nearly every Jedi's ass.
He saved all the surviving Jedi in the arena went on to lead the clone army to victory then saved Obi Wan and Anakin again by dueling Dooku.
My estimation of him went way up after Clones:cool:

darklighter

New Recruit
Originally posted by Ham Yoyo
Kit Fisto by far...he has a major " I'm gonna kick bootie" smile on his face the whole time...
I'm tired of the same old, anakin, Obi, Dooku, Yoda deal....Fisto is kickin'...I love his look...a Alien Bob Marley with the Tentacle Dreadlocks....cool dude...

you cant see his 'smile'!!

weehee 1st post

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Yoda... Just cuz he's the masta!:worship: But a close second would have to be Kit Fisto:vader:... He's got that "I have some skeleton's in my closet" look on his face when he's thrashing through battle droids.:duel: Very cool and dynamic move's, which leaves the door open to a very interesting back story on his character, I wouldn't mind seeing Kit Fisto pop up in future novels!

:guns:padme' is... well.... just sooo damn hot! Butt kickin' yummy mummy! :guns:

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
hmmm...

for fighting you gotta give Dooku cred, I mean he whooped Obi and Annakin and then stood toe to toe with Yoda... Mace Windu gets cred for his to the point no funny business fighting style, a diplomatic voice that has reason and can give orders that will be followed without pulling an Obi, and plus he is played by Samuel L. Jackson... Yoda is, well Yoda. They used the digital double a little too much for me to choose him though, sorry the puppet may not be able to fight but the puppet Yoda is loads better looking then the digital one... Padme is hot and is probably the only diplomat that could stand her ground with Mace on one side and Palpatine on the other... and then there are the Rosenstanz and Guildenstern characters that you just wanna see more of, Zam, Kit, Shaak, Dexter and of course Aayla Secura...

I went with Dooku because he had the hardest part, he had to have the moves of Maul, exude the Evil of Vader, and have the duplicity of Sidius

(the only way that he is going to be gotten rid of is for Anakin to take him from behind when the Senator convinces Anakin that Dooku is an assasin sent to kill him. And of course Sidius will coax Anakin to the dark side while the fight ensues)