Staff member
4447ce20d6b449.jpg

Enter for your chance to win an Episode III Darth Vader Mini Bust
sponsored by John's Toys

Click here to learn how

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter for you chance to win, reply to this thread. In your reply, tell me which Star Wars character Gentle Giant should do next, that has not been already done. Be scene specific if needed.

One winner will be randomly selected from all those who reply. one reply per member.

The giveaway will last at least two weeks, if not longer. I will annouce the winner in this thread and also send them a PM.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Well first I had to find out which one are already done, only to found out that my first 5 choices were already done. So I choose...

Wedge Antilles.

1​

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
D'oh......I bought this bust for Xmas. :p Very awesome bust, btw. I'm gonna bow out from this drawing some someone who needs it can win........but I'd maybe go for an Ackbar bust. That, or MAx Rebo or Quinlan Vos.

Oohh...Thrawn...good call Joel. :cool:

mynock11

Sith Medic
Im not sure if they have done him yet but i will have to go with one of my favorites Kit Fisto..

5​

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Ah guys, whats going on?

Those are all great potential busts, but maybe they should finish the major characters first??

There's no Old Ben (bust ups dont count here I presume??). If I were to pick the pose it would be the final stance facing vader, just before the strike - saber vertical with eyes shut - awesome!

He'd get my vote.

Then of course there are other major characters who haven't had key scenes / outfits done yet, but we're only allowed to mention one here ;)

7​

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I would love to see Aayla Secura! Also, this is a great contest. I don't havbe the bust, but I could have gotten it for $25 if I was fast enough

10​

Any Republic Commando - preferably the sniper, Delta Oh-Seven RC-1207 'Sev'

That Heavy Sniper Rifle woudl be a great accessory.

15​

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I think that Gentle Giant should do JABBA THE HUTT :)

Because Jabba is quite a bit bigger than normal characters I have been thinking of a way that this could be acheived and I think it would be quite easy and still look cool.
Make Jabba in two halves, i.e. split him straight down the middle (head to gut) but make his fat rolls interlocking to hide the join as he is easily 'rolled' enough to hide the join perfectly.
Sure I know some people would scream out at having to buy two halves to make one bust but I think that once set up, a nice big Jabba in the midst of all the other busts would be awesome. :D
Put his pipe in one hand and a Chuba in the other and I think it would easily be one of the best out there.

16​

starwax137

New Recruit
It's hard to choose just one, but I'm going to have to go with.... Willrow Hood!

I'm kidding. Maybe Aayla.

17​