064 - Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa)

Yodasnews

New Recruit
So it seems like he only like to sign that card recently. I sent some pictures so we'll see if I get anything back.

Matt

New Recruit
I've just received my pics from Mr. Smits. A bit of a strange one but judging by everyone elses successes it seems he'll only sign certain images?

I sent a 10x8 Official Pix shot from AOTC, 2 widevisions and a ROTS Heritage card #118.
He signed and dedicated the Heritage card but sent his own 10x8? Dedicated "Matt, The Force Is With You...."
His 10x8 is from AOTC and shows only himself?
He kept the other items and used my SAE and IRC's.
Odd but still a great success!

Sent March 14th
Received March 29th
15 days, a quick response from the UK.

Matt

New Recruit
Here's the pics, I'm very pleased but still not sure why he changed the 10x8?

Attachments

• DSCF0150.JPG
    DSCF0150.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 450

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I wonder if maybe he reuses them to send out to people who don'ts end items? Or possibly uses them for other things...like charity donations? Or maybe he jsut likes them and has started a collection. :p

Who knows.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Today I got my request back from Mr. Smits. It's the same photo Matt got, with the same inscription. I'd sent him a printout, which I figured he wouldn't sign since it wasn't Official Pix.

Nice success! Happy to add him to the collection.

RockiesFan33

New Recruit
I had a nice success from Jimmy Smits thanks to this forum. Only 9 days for the turnaround!

Sent photo, letter and SASE on: 4/4/07
Received my photo signed on: 4/13/2007
Sent to: PO Box 49922, Barrington Station, LA, CA 90049

JimmySmits.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My Second request is going out tomorrow!! Wish me luck! I'm sending 2 photos, One for me & one for my friend Sandy.

RYAN-J

angel

New Recruit
i sent in a request for Jimmy Smits on the 21 of june and got a response on june 29th , i sent a tradeing card and a printed 4x6 printed index card that i got from this site (thank you ) i got my index card personalized and signed but i think my trading card got added to his collection which is fine with me i have plenty of card i am just happy i got a good response . thank you Mr. Jimmy Smits

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got my 4x6 photos back from Jimmy Smits today! He personalized and signed one for me and my friend sandy. They did get a little smudged, but that's one of the the downfall's of doing TTM collecting. Still I'm very happy! And it only took 10 days!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Jimmy_Smits_Envelope_02.jpg
Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Jimmy_Smits_Autographs_02.jpg

Sent: June 30th 2007

Replied: July 9th 2007

Days taken: 10!

Address used:

Mr. Jimmy Smits
P.O. Box 49922
Barrington Station
Los Angeles, CA 90049
USA

RYAN-J