Favorite Terminator Movie

What is your favorite Terminator movie?

• Total voters

Barada

Saboteur
Borsk is correct with Lance Henrickson, but he wasn't technically a Marine. ;)

Jedi Daniel got it right. Bill Paxton had an uncredited role as one of the three punks who attacked Arnie when he first arrived in 'present day' California.

Now, who can answer Trivia #2?

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I bet I can answer it if I cheat. I know IG-PPO can do it (I think he has imdb.com open 24/7) ;)

Barada

Saboteur
Borsk said:
I bet I can answer it if I cheat. I know IG-PPO can do it (I think he has imdb.com open 24/7) ;)

LOL, I know what you mean.

It's kinda tricky, as the actor doesn't look the same nor does the actor have a similar role in each movie.

Btw, Paxton must REALLY like Cameron. I just remembered he was in Titanic as well...

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to ask what your favorite Alien movie was, but I think I'll go make a seperate poll now.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Borsk said:
I bet I could find somebody that only saw T2 and thought it worked without having seen the first one.

I haven't seen T1, but I liked T2 a lot. I didn't think I missed much. I could understand it without having seen the first one.

Barada

Saboteur
Barada said:
Trivia #2: A different actor in T2 also appeared as a Marine in Aliens. Name this actor, or at least the roles, because the actor was never really 'famous'.

It's been a few days, so I'll give the answer, in case anyone cares.

I don't know her name offhand, but she played Marine Vasquez in Aliens, and was John Connor's adopted mother in T2. I got that from the commentary track on the T2 dvd.

Barada

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
T2 would be my personal favourite, but not by much. T1 was groudbreaking in its own way in its day and still stands up as a great movie over 20 years later. It made the career of Governor 9-milimetre. T3 had its flaws, but is still a watchable, entertaining movie.

Put it this way - If you're gonna get locked in a room with either the Terminator or the Matrix trilogy, which would you chose? For me, it'd be terminator by a mile!

Barada

Saboteur
Darth Boru said:
Put it this way - If you're gonna get locked in a room with either the Terminator or the Matrix trilogy, which would you chose?

I'd pick T3 over any Matrix movie.

Barada

EV-9D9

New Recruit
T1 definitely. T2 was awesome, but more geared towards a slightly younger audience. T1 actually had an element of *fear* to it. And T3 is ok, but definitely the 3rd best of the trilogy.