$30.00 for Dexter Jettster variations/errors

Hashmanat Yeter

Galactic Gourmand
I am willing to pay very well for any Dexter Jettster figure production errors.

That includes:

Any Dexter that was not painted correctly (no tattoos, no paint on stomach, etc). Also, any Dexter that is incorrectly assembled (apron on backwards, etc) or is missing parts (no arms, etc).

These errors must still be on the card, but the condition of the card does not matter.

Please send me a PM or email me at: hashmanatyeter@yahoo.com.

Thanks. :D

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hmmm ... if I had some spare Dexter Jettster figures it'd take me about 10 minutes to create some of those "errors", that's be a pay rate of US$180 per hour. ;)

Hashmanat Yeter

Galactic Gourmand
Buzz Bumble said:
Hmmm ... if I had some spare Dexter Jettster figures it'd take me about 10 minutes to create some of those "errors", that's be a pay rate of US$180 per hour. ;)

You would be wasting your time because I can spot a tampered figure from a mile away.

By the way, why would you even put that idea out there?

Barada

Saboteur
That is a pretty high amount for a non-demand figure. Good luck to you. Do you have any trade feedback? It would help people get to know you, considering you're still new to everyone here. :)

Barada

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I actually spent some time going through my cases of figure to see what I have. My description was not very -descriptive and my index was not very up to date.

Anyway- I have the corrected insert version (without pipe) and the version with a blue sticker over the pipe. Did they actually ship some early ones with the pipe? I see it in the picture (which I had not noticed until your post) and it looks like there was a spot for it...

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
i'll keep my Jettster..its got the sticker over the pipe but its the only one i found at the time....

Hashmanat Yeter

Galactic Gourmand
Jedi Freezeman said:
Did they actually ship some early ones with the pipe? I see it in the picture (which I had not noticed until your post) and it looks like there was a spot for it...

No, there was never a carded version of Dexter that actually came with the pipe. The back of the card does show him with it though.

Barada

Saboteur
Hashmanat Yeter said:
No, there was never a carded version of Dexter that actually came with the pipe. The back of the card does show him with it though.

...And the answer to my question is?

Barada