Dioramas Are Awesome

Darth Daddy

New Recruit
I went to the diorama area and WOW! That was really great stuff. I am not sure who made them, but they are really great fun. It made me want to hit eBAy with a vengence and pick up all the old toys.

Steve

Barada

Saboteur
That would be AmShak, who does not get enough worshipping for the incredible dio work he does.

Glad you enjoyed them DD!

Barada

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Darth Daddy said:
I went to the diorama area and WOW! That was really great stuff. I am not sure who made them, but they are really great fun. It made me want to hit eBAy with a vengence and pick up all the old toys.

Steve
yes, there once was a time when i had time to do that type of thing. i haven't had the time for it recently, but i hope to find some time in the future. actually, i do have one that i could add to that section ... it's not exactly new, just a new approach to one that i have already done.

anyway, thanks

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
AmShak said:
btw, i think borsk is giving that section a facelift.
Yeah, as soon as I finish counting the number of times you said "time" in that post (post #3).

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Borsk said:
Yeah, as soon as I finish counting the number of times you said "time" in that post (post #3).
should i change my opening statement to "Once upon a time"?

Darth Daddy

New Recruit
AmShak,

Well I must give my compliments again. Seeing those scenes brought back alot for me. The scenary that you built was impressive. MOST impressive. I think you need to look into special effects as a career.

Steve

MprimeX

Notorious Bounty Hunter
AmShak said:
yes, there once was a time when i had time to do that type of thing. i haven't had the time for it recently, but i hope to find some time in the future. actually, i do have one that i could add to that section ... it's not exactly new, just a new approach to one that i have already done.

anyway, thanks
I remember in the summer of 05' I was browsing the forums and I seen some dioramas you made They were some of the BEST Dioramas I've ever seen.
and I've seen some good Dioramas.
(Yeah, I know it says i registered sometime last week But I had another account here around the summer of 05' but I forgot the username and password.)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Welcome back to the forums MprimeX - have to agree with you that the dioramas are really some of the best around!