Has anyone ever seen this before?

Barada

Saboteur
St. Bernard's don't smell as bad on the outside.

Nice resource. I've saved it in my favorites...

Barada

MprimeX

Notorious Bounty Hunter
Thank you kindly for this website.
I have used it to my advantage to check out all the actors who played roles in the original Trilogy.

I technically wanted to check out the person who played the role of Boba fett in the empire strikes back and Return of the Jedi.

I also wanted to find out who played Darth Vader's voice in episode III: Revenge of the sith.
Thanks.

-MprimeX
"Notorious Bounty Hunter."

Jedi_Joel

Agent
MprimeX said:
Thank you kindly for this website.
I have used it to my advantage to check out all the actors who played roles in the original Trilogy.

I technically wanted to check out the person who played the role of Boba fett in the empire strikes back and Return of the Jedi.

I also wanted to find out who played Darth Vader's voice in episode III: Revenge of the sith
Jeremy Bulloch played Boba in the entire OT and James Earl Jones reprised his role as the voice of Vader for the prequels. Also, everyone should know that they should take everything with a grain of salt when taking info from Wikipedia as it is an opensource database that is editable by anyone. I've seen people really write bogus info on stuff and people take it to be the truth.