Happy Birthday Darth Aussie!

Redleader

New Recruit
Too bad your birthday is already almost over down there. Happy Birthday Greg, hqpe you had a good one!

bdaysmile.gif
bdaysmile.gif
biggringift.gif
bdaysmile.gif
bdaysmile.gif

handball.gif

Barada

Saboteur
Yes, happy birthday to our great friend from Down Under. Hope it was a good one, mate.

Barada

:bday: :balloons: :hello: :balloons: :bday:

Diablo_Fett

New Recruit
Happy B-Day man........Live long and prosper.....uhmmm no thats wrong.... :guns:

May the Force be with you.....always

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Thank you guys . much appreciated i assure you. Only got home late last night from a work trip down to Brisbane(capital city in Queensland) , checked in this morning and wow!
On a nice note scored the latest wave Luke, Darth , Jango FB and Mace yesterday.Excellent figs.... really a great birthday

Cheers

Greg

sandtrooperj

Funzo Salesman
You know who THIS is! Happy B-day!

Greg, why didn't you tell me? Happy birthday mate and I hope you didn't get too much "Crocodile Hunter - Steve Irwin" merchandise as you presents as I believe you think you've grow tired of that guy, eh? Anyway, I wish you many, many more to come and hope we're friends through em all!:shocked:
PS-not too many vegemite subs at subway now!!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Sandtrooper J you sly fox you! I thought you knew... now i'm more the wiser to you buddy. Thanks for the b/wishes and i'll catch you soon! And No i didn't get Steve "idiot"... "Moron".. " butthead" .. Irwin presents. What make you think i don't like him .....lol

Greg

P.S Vegemite sub's in the mail!