018 - Barry Robertson (Gamorrean Guard)

germancollector

New Recruit
pigguardbarry;75236 said:
...I have recently had some pictures that I signed being sold by a German collector on the EBAY auction website....

B.R.

Hello Mr. Robertson !

Sorry to hear this. Not all Germans are such persons.....;)

I´m a German Star Wars Fan and newbie on autograph collection and I´m always happy and proud to receive an autograph.

I never thought about selling them, because they mean something special to me.

You can´t stop the hole ebay thing. There will always be persons, who sells real or fake autographs, but I hope this will not stop you and others to sign items real fans send them.

I will send you an autograph request soon, if you don´t mind and I would be happy to get an autograph from you.

Not for ebay....not for selling it....just for the pleasure and for a real fan like me !!!

Greetings from Germany !
Thorsten

Hi Barry,

I sent you a personal message via the Private Messages section of this forum and was wondering if you had see it? (Top right of the screen)

Kind Regards

Paul Cowell

Saw a few success reports on Watto this year.Although I sent him twice before and both got RTS.I will still try again.Wish me luck:cool:

jedibill

New Recruit
Hi Guys! First time posting (on this site at least) I love the Gamorreans. Thanks to this thread I thought I'd try my luck with Barry, just sent an 8x10. So Mr Robertson when you receive an 8x10 from Kansas be assured that it will stay with me!

Finally success! Very happy.Thank you,Barry:)
BarryRobertsonCards.jpg

SWfan

Infiltrator
I got a success from Mr. Robertson today! He signed all my cards! Took 25 days.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 520
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 514

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats on the success SWfan! He sure is strange with his signing habits, first he signs, then he sends RTS, then he signs again. Wonder why he only answers certain requests.

RYAN-J :D

jedibill

New Recruit
RYAN-J;82396 said:
Congrats on the success SWfan! He sure is strange with his signing habits, first he signs, then he sends RTS, then he signs again. Wonder why he only answers certain requests.

RYAN-J :D

No kidding! I've had an 8x10 out to him for about 6 months now. He must have really been burnt by guys selling his graphs on ebay. Can't say as I blame him, he's not the only SW person thats been soured by ebayers.

jedibill

New Recruit
Finally got the dreaded RTS on my 8x10 from Barry today, he didn't even attempt to pick it up from the post office:(

jedibill

New Recruit
Ok now I'm really confused. My regular mail just got and I got a success from Barry! I sent 5 small pics and $5 for return postage and he signed all including the $5 bill. The letter got wet at some point so there is a little smear on one and a little wrinkle on another but I couldn't be happier!!!Thank you very much Barry!

100_1312.jpg