Star Wars 4-Foot Foosball Table

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Wal-Mart has advertised in its after Thanksgiving flyer, a 4 foot SW Foosball table. $54.87. Looks cool, but I have no room for it. Maybe I can keep it in the box for a few years...

Attachments

• 0004473635511_500X500.jpg
    0004473635511_500X500.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,893

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
The picture I saw looked like it had clone troopers and battle droids as the 'players'- not blue and yellow soccer players...

I'll watch to see if they go on clearance :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Yeah, the paper ad has a pic of ROTS Yoda, while the online pic has AOTC images...so I don't know which one is actually for sale. :p

walking_carpet

New Recruit
I may have to wait until this goes on clearance before I pick it up. I might also have to wait until we get a house where I can set it up. No room in the apartment for that thing.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I put 2 on layaway today. I don't think these will make it to clearance, because they are a "special buy" and once they are gone, they won't get any more. I think there were less than 10 where I picked mine up. So...if you can't live without it, I'd go and get it... The box is not that big, I think mine will fit nicely under my bed for a few years until I have a place for it. :p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Saw one set up at my WM today...not too shabby :) Quality is pretty good....I mean...it's just a foosball table...but it doesn't look like junk.

walking_carpet

New Recruit
I finally saw one of these today at Wally World. The box looked pretty cool even though it was beat to all hell. I may have to con the wife into letting me get this and store it in the garage. Who knows she might go for it. lol

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'd maybe get one with clones against troopers - especially if the ball was a mini death star, thermal detonator or even a torture droid ;)