the cantina

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
You should have had a chance to see my cantina in the diorama section. Anyone have any comments or criticism?
:winknudge

coeli

New Recruit
thats TERRIBLE!

Man, I have seen some pretty lousy excuses for Dioramas in my day , but yours takes the cake............What am I talking about, that thing is awesome. I remember first seeing it at Sandtroopers.com and really liking it. I think it is really cool the way you used the actual floorplan to the cantina. Plus the lighting is superb! When do we get to see more!!?!?!?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Glad you like it.

The new one should be in maybe two, but probaby more like three weeks.

I rushed the cantina, towards the end, and i don't really want to do that with this one.

I think that everyone will be pleased with it. I've had quite a few problems with it, but I'm happy with the way it is turning out.

BTaylor

New Recruit
dioramas

What can I say...............DAMN!!! I was amazed by both, they look perfect are you sure you didn't steal those from Lucas HA HA. Both dios are great. I love the detail you put in them. Lights, drinks, etc... I can tell you how much I like them. I am a stickler for details. I always say if you can make ever thing down to the smallest detail it wasn't worth doing....well you did it. I can't wait to see the Finished Jabba's Palace.

:saber:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I love your dioramas, when can we expect the next one? :)

How did you make the cantina bar? It looks great. You need to update the pics with BoShek though. ;) Or just wait until all those new cantina patrons are made later this year.