Empire Strikes Back - the animated GIF movie

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Someone has WAY too much spare time. They've created animated GIF images showing the entire Original Trilogy storyline. :D

29405035849.gif

29700173131.gif

30501141218.gif

Darth Daddy

New Recruit
I think that is so cool... Can you send me the file orthe link? I would love to have that in my collection.

Thanks for sharing,
Steve

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
You should be able to click the right mouse button (or on the Mac hold down the mouse button or Control-click) on the image above and get a pop-up menu with an option like "Save Image" or "Download Image" so that you can save it to your computer. It may depend on what web browser you're using though.

The link I got it from (and the one used to display it above) is http://x2.putfile.com/10/29700173131.gif.

For those interested, there's 1009 frames of animation in that image. :)

walking_carpet

New Recruit
Did the guy get busted or something I clicked on the links and didn't see anything. Kept get Foldfive presents. Maybe I am just a lil bit impatient and didn't wait long enough.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The "Fivefold Presents" image is only the first frame. They are fairly big GIF files, so will take a little while to download if you're on a slow connection. (I've edited the links message above to give the sizes). Having said that, I do sometimes have problems with animated GIFs in my web browser, a refresh / reload or quitting and reopening can often fix it, or save the images to your hard drive (once they've full loaded) and open them in anything that can display animated GIFs.