Christmas Giveaways Instructions

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
121504.xmasbanner.jpg
In the past, I think we have had a Christmas Thread where we required people to post in. This year, we're just going to do it by email, but feel free to post in this thread if you have any questions or comments about Christmas or the giveaways.

121904.gift2.jpg
Here's what we have under the tree. I won't rule out the possibility of adding more to this but this looks like what we will go with at the moment. Each one of these is it's own giveaway and one entry get's you into the mix for all of them.

INSTRUCTIONS​
  • Anyone may enter.
  • One email entry, gets you enetered into all of the giveaways. Multiple entries will eliminate all entries .... so only enter once.
  • Any entry is eligble to win any or all of the giveaways. A winning entry is placed back into the mix and has the same chance of winning any of the other giveaways as it did before.
  • Entries must be in by 10pm (Central time) on Christmas Eve (24th).
  • Winners will be announced sometime after 10pm on Christams Eve and the end of Christams Day(25th).
  • The subject line of your email entry should read "Christmas Giveaways" and either your real name or your forum name needs to appear in the body of the email.
  • Send your entry HERE

Good luck to everyone

*** Special Note: it was brought to my attention that some people may be under the impression that entries from previous giveaways/contests are kept on record for future giveaways. That is not the case. All entries from a giveaway are thrown out after a winner is selected, so new entries are required when a new giveaway starts.

Great set of Christmas Giveaways as always. Thank you AmShak and TBS for bringing us these giveaways every year.

Good luck to all that enter. Happy Holidays and MTFBWY!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Merry Christmas to everyone, may your stockings be filled with wookiee cookies!

Attachments

• wookiee.jpg
    wookiee.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 381

Jaguar

New Recruit
I was wondering if there was any way to confirm I was entered? I've had so many problems having emails received for these contests, that I can't be sure about anything nowadays. I normally wouldn't bother you, but since this is the big drawing of the year, I sort of want to be in on it.

;)

Thanks.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jaguar said:
I was wondering if there was any way to confirm I was entered? I've had so many problems having emails received for these contests, that I can't be sure about anything nowadays. I normally wouldn't bother you, but since this is the big drawing of the year, I sort of want to be in on it.

;)

Thanks.
send me a PM with your email addy and i will check

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i added a note to the instructions above ......

*** Special Note: it was brought to my attention that some people may be under the impression that entries from previous giveaways/contests are kept on record for future giveaways. That is not the case. All entries from a giveaway are thrown out after a winner is selected, so new entries are required when a new giveaway starts.

if anyone have questions about this, ask it here or contact me. a PM is prefered but you may also email me amshak@thebothanspy.com ..... place "TBS Contests" in the subject line.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
two things to cover .....

I'm having to change one of the giveaways from the OTC Holo Emperor to a Silver Edition Sandtrooper.

And .....

I have a better understanding of the confusion i spoke of earlier and i will try and phrase it better in the future.

One email entry, gets you entered into all of the giveaways. Multiple entries will eliminate all entries .... so only enter once.

one email entry gets you entered into all of the giveaways "in the Christmas Giveaways". once the christmas giveaways are over, the mail account that holds the entries will be emptied and once a new giveaway starts, a new email entry will be required. i can see where that might be a bit confusing and i am sorry for that. the multiple entry thing is to try and keep this a fair as possible.

not all of our games/comtests/giveaways follow the same rules ... so for those, please read the indtructions carefully and if you ever have a doubt about the wording or just a general question ... feel free to contact me or any of the staff.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
here is a list of the winners ....

• POTF2 UK 12 inch Luke Skywalker Jerry West
  • Episode 1 Tri-Logo Ammo Wagon Falumpa Set Mark Kimball
  • Saga Land Speeder William Parker
  • POTF2 Epic Stormtrooper David Hicks
  • POTF2 Luke's Binoculars Tom Rolf
  • Battlefront Scout Trooper Jeff Morris
  • Jedi Council Scene 3 Scott Logan
  • Jedi Council Scene 4 Mike Demaine
  • VOTC 12" Luke Emily Facer
  • VOTC 12" Stormtrooper Joel Harris
  • Silver Edition Sandtrooper Kevin McDonald
  • Rebel Storm Starter Set Brian Sutowski

Congradulations to our winners and thanks to everyone who entered. The winners have one week to claim their prize by contacting me (amshak@thebothanspy.com) with their shipping info.