Video: Animatics: The Force Behind the Force

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Watch an impressive reel of Attack of the Clones before and after shots in this exclusive Siggraph video from the animatics team at JAK Films and ILM.

Click here for more.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
It would be nice if the resident bot had the decency to mention when something is Hyperspace exclusive...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
At least stuff is being posted. Better to get some news we can all get into than nothing. We should be able to live with a few dead end hyperspace links. I reckon the bot is doing a good all round job.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Zepp said:
It would be nice if the resident bot had the decency to mention when something is Hyperspace exclusive...
There's nothing that can be done to filter the bot without intervention from the staff. We're looking into a couple of options that may limit some posts from the bot (or label them as "Hyperspace Only").

I'm sorry that the hyperspace threads that have been posted bother you. However, I think having the bot is worthwhile regardless of some of its posts.

There's nothing I'm going to do about filtering the bot in the immediate future (aka this week). I'm basically posting this message so that you know your concern isn't being ignored.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I don't mind. I was just saying that it would be nice not to get my hopes up just to be met by a dead end.

I was thinking of joining hyperspace actually, but the insider doesn't offer international subscriptions anymore...