BeJedi.com launches the Star Wars Experience ...

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
News from bejedi.com

Every had a Star Wars Experience? No, no, no, we're not talking about that time you had too much 'shrooms' and hallucinated something with Twi'lek girls, but an experience that connects with Star Wars and that you just want to show off to your buddies? If you have anything of the kind you should head for BeJedi.com as soon as possible. They have opened a new section called "The Star Wars Experience" for exactly that purpose: they offer some webspace for anybody who cares to tell his story and has the pictures to prove it. For more information on how to submit your Experience, follow the next link: http://forum.bejedi.com/viewtopic.php?topic=4084

Then there's still the next item, to be mentioned together with the above or separately, just as you prefer:

BeJedi.com will be attending the FACTS Convention, which is about the largest science-fiction convention at that side of the Atlantic. To make sure the fun will be enhanced, they will be interviewing the attending Star Wars guests "TV-style" (yep, that is WITH cameras and mikes and all). You should be able to see the result of that fun attempt later on at the site, but in the meantime, you should still head to www.BeJedi.com to tell the crew about any questions you may have for DANIEL LOGAN (Episode 1 Boba Fett) or PETER MAYHEW (Prequel and OTC Chewbacca) who will attend the FACTS Convention. A unique opportunity for anybody who has a question or message for Peter or Daniel! Submit your questions here: http://forum.bejedi.com/viewtopic.php?topic=4082

Barada

Saboteur
Boba Fett was in Episode 1? :confused:

And that's Peter Mayhew in my OTC figure packaging? I thought he was just in the OT, not the OTC.

Seriously, this sounds kinda cool. I just like being sarcastic sometimes ;)

Barada

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
Correct and correct, Barada ... guess I should read my stuff three times instead of just two times ... :banghead:

But admit, it still sounds cool right ... :)

Barada

Saboteur
Yup, I did say it sounded cool, and sorry if I offended you BarbarianJ. Sometimes I should try to moderate myself :(

Barada

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
Don't worry about it, Barada ... I really wouldn't take any offense to something as trivial as this ... LOL.
Actually, I did feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't see this kind of obvious mistakes myself ...
Let me just put it this way .. in my enthousiasm I make mistakes ... ;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Man, I am SOOOO there! Woohoo, something I can get to in less that 10 hours :balloons: :cheers: :bday: :rockon:

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
Well, in case you miss your flight ... you can still send us your potential questions for the guest stars ... ;)
The interviews will be filmed and later put on BeJedi. So it would really feel as if you have been there ... ;)