AllTroops.com Competitions

TechOfficerTodd

New Recruit
Jedi Daniel,

What do you mean by "disappeared"?

In the forums we play a regular "Republic's Most Wanted" name game for basic figure prizes.

From time to time we offer up basic giveaways/drawings, but those haven't been as regular as they were at one time.

Now we employ a "Republic Credits" program where users are rewarded by credits for news posts, etc that they can redeem for goodies. Check it out!

Thanks.

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
There was a link on the left hand side of the main page that had a Clone Trooper on it. The catch line was something like 'Let him complete your collection' or something. Each week you would enter in with your username and then one would be drawn to win a certain amount of basic figures or soemthing Star Wars related.

TechOfficerTodd

New Recruit
Very observant...

We did used to have regular "weekly" competitions for drawings:
Collection Completor
Usual Suspects
Various Drawings

As you know, websites offer drawings and giveaways to intice users to be a part of the site and visit regularly. That was something we did more often in our first two years, a lot like newsfeeds that we no longer send out because our userbase is now so broad.

That doesn't mean the competitions will go away for good - they just won't be as regular. Admittedly, our sponsor support has been reduced, so without those product contributions it makes it tricky to hold a giveaway...

Because our sponsored support has not been as high as when we first rolled out the site, we've opted to allow the users to earn credits that they can redeem for stock items we have - and even those have been "warming" for some time.

I hear that once the OTC line gets into distribution, we'll have some new stock to give away. I'm pretty confident in this, but keep checking us and hopefully we'll have something for you soon.

Thanks.

TechOfficerTodd

New Recruit
JediDaniel,

I have organized a new Collection Completor contest just for YOU buddy! Click on over to AllTroops for your chance to win a Vintage OTC Han Solo courtesy of (a particular sponsor I won't plug here)!...

Open to all AllTroops.com Users!

I recently became a premium member. I was going to bid on Ephont Mon and waited too long :banghead:. I'm looking forward to finding out what the next one is going to be.

They have a great new system now JD. ;)