• I'm aware of how the game is played and occasionally watch

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Not at all interested

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious. If you have a favorite team, list it. And, of course, vote.

Barada

Saboteur
Can't stand football of any sort. I'm always happy to see the Super Bowl come and go, because it means a few months without having it occupy air time.

Now, the NHL, on the other hand, I am behind 100%. Although I am a little devastated right now - my Maple Leafs just got eliminated tonight :cry:

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I'm a Bucs fan, have been for years. More than a dozen seasons of losing football, and then came Dungy... Gruden took us to the big dance last year, now he's dismantled the triumvirate and it looks like we might be back to the old bucs again...

bedlam412

Scoundrel
I've been a Steeler fan for as long as I can remember ... even through the ugly years ... Bubby Brister telling Chuck Knoll that the team should just punt on first down and get it over with ... Neil O'Donnell playing for the Cowboys (can anyone say payoff ?!?!?) in Super Bowl XXX ... and of course last year's dismal effort.

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Even brighter is the fact that we picked up a new rookie QB to groom, and we got Duce Staley from Philly. If we can just get the secondary together we'll be all set!

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
At least Pittsburg had a decent draft. TB has about a dozen WRs and a half dozen TEs and we drafted two more of each... waste, especially after losing two of our defensive leaders... A half dozen CBs visited Pitts for the minicamp, they should be able to bolster the secondary a little...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The reason for this poll is because I usually play fantasy football every year. I'm trying to gauge interest at TBS and possibly have a "TBS fantasy football league". This would be a free yahoo league with no money involved. So it'd just be for fun. If you've never played fantasy football before, this would be an excellent, low-pressure way to learn.

I know this is way early, but the draft got me thinking about it.

I'd want to get at least 8 people playing to make this work.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
I love football, and have been a huge fan of the NFL all my life. Well, almost my entire life. ;-) My favorite team is the Chicago Bears, and I don't ever miss a game when they're playing.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I've created a league for people that frequent this site. There is a maximum to the number of people that can play (so first come, first serve).

If you'd like to join, send me a PM or e-mail. If you want to use an e-mail address that's different than what you have registered with the site, let me know that in your message.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Interest in the fantasy football league hasn't been very high. The draft date was set for this Saturday. However, we don't have enough people signed up to have a meaningful league.

Unless we get a bunch of people signed up in the next few days, I'm pulling the plug on the league.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Not enough interest to do this. That's alright though.

I leave you with this...

Attachments

• boysbanner.jpg
    boysbanner.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 271