**SPOILER** E2 Fig Pics

Talon

New Recruit
Please do not look any further if you don't want to see any possible spoilers of E2 figs. These were sent to me from a collecting friend obviously. I do not know who to credit for the original origins. So without further ado, here are some awesome preview pics.

Anakin Skywalker

Attachments

• e2 anakin fig.jpg
    e2 anakin fig.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 5,717

Talon

New Recruit
I understand that some of these may be a bit on the small side. However, I am working on enlarging them or making them into thumbnails.

jedibear

New Recruit
Impressive...most impressive...

I know alot of folks are complaining about the extreme poses on these figures, but if the detailing and sculpts on these turn out as good as many in the POTJ line, I think we're in for some cool figures.

I especially like Shaak Ti....she's got a certain elegance about her as she swings that saber. I also like Kit Fisto...it should be a trip seeing those tentacles flying around during any fight scenes.

Thanks for the sneak peek, Talon....

bigrifter

New Recruit
Episode II figures

:)Needless to say, Im all smiles..........
:guns: More accesories have been sorely needed in my opinion of recent figures, and hopefully, we will see more in these new figures. My previous gripe, that more articulation was needed, has been met with recent releases, namely; Eeth Koth and the Darth Maul/Sith Droid two pack.

DeathStarDroid

New Recruit
pics

Those images kind of look similar to how csw did them within there archives. I have a bad feeling about that. Anyways, nice job on obtaining these pics before that other site deleted them.:guns:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean by having a bad feeling about it. Could you be more specific?

whataslacker

New Recruit
I really think they are taking these figures in the wrong direction. The "action" poses just make the figure less playable and more of a mini statue. Killing the chances of getting younger kids who would like to play with their toys to actually want these and make thier parents buy them. Even collector's will find it hard to buy these squat thrusting fett family figures.

If Playmates hasn't taught us anything else at least let us learn that figures in bizarre squat thrust poses do not appeal to collectors or folks who like to play with their toys.

Otherwise these new figures and characters look great and I look forward to seeing it and possibly buying a figure or two along the way :)