Episode III title poll

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
This week's poll at SciFi.com lets you pick which of the rumoured Episode III titles you like the best ...
Rumors have begun circulating about the title for the last Star Wars prequel film, Episode III. Which title carries the force with you?
  • Rise of the Empire
  • The Creeping Fear
  • Revenge of the Sith
  • Circle of the Force
So far "Rise of the Empire" is winning by 10 miles.

sentinal

Hunter
I hope it stays as Rise of the Empire. It just sounds right. That and if I remeber right I have a cool picture at home with that tilte on it. I'll have to look and see and if I find it I'll post it.

Dark Jedi

Banned
Rise of the Empire would be better, The Creeping Fear, thats just a load of crap, Revenge of the Sith, lucas can be more original, Circle of the force, I can just imagine master yoda, "'Round and 'round goes the circle" But anyways, hopefully if it's Rise of the Empire, if not hopefully it'll be something good at least.

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
Rise of the empire sounds cool, just as long as it's not circle of the force or creeping fear. :banghead:
I like"The fall of the Jedi" kinda like rise of the empire. :D

Phoenix7_1025

FLUFFY PINK RIGHTEOUSNESS
Rise of the Empire.

The trilogies have been following the title-duality rather well. Circle of the Force and Creeping Doom are too general/abstract [[not to mention the second one being a spell from NWN...]], and Revenge of the Sith is too much like RotJ.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Rise of the Empire might not get chosen just because there's already been a movie with "empire" in the title.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The final results of SciFi.com's poll are:
72% Rise of the Empire

4% The Creeping Fear

18% Revenge of the Sith

5% Circle of the Force

Votes Cast: 12,900

RotE won by a landslide - no surprises there.

RotE? Hmm, that looks good next to RotJ too. ;)

sentinal

Hunter
134rise_of_the_empire-med.JPG

here is the picture I was talking about