Solve the Scrambled Tiles!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
061703.tiles.news.jpg
Play Scrambled Tiles and win Imperial Captive Princess Leia Organa, Alderaan Han Solo, Hangar Duel Darth Maul & Battle Droid (Red Version) courtesy of Federation Toys!

Click here to play.

041104.tiles2.jpg

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
061703.tiles.news.jpg

Unscramble the letter tiles to form a Star Wars Classic Trilogy quote. Send the quote in an e-mail to wookiee_cookiee@thebothanspy.com. Be sure to include your forum name when you enter. Submissions must be received by Thursday April 29 at 11:59 p.m. Only registered members of the Bothan Spy forums are eligible to enter, only 1 submission per person.

The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries. One winner will receive Imperial Captive Princess Leia Organa, Alderaan Han Solo, Hangar Duel Darth Maul & Battle Droid (Red Version) courtesy of Federation Toys.

041104.tiles2.jpg

The winner will be announced on or around May 1. Good luck!!

041104.tiles.jpg

Rancisis

Jedi Trainer
<Begin Darth Vader mode>
All to easy !
*uses the Force to hit the submit button of the e-mail*
<End Darth Vader mode>

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
Hey Wookie.
I sent you my reply to the puzzle, but I accidently put a wrong word in my answer. Can I send it again?

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
That one is much easier than the last one ... although, if you use the novels (or older copies of the scripts) to check if you're right you'll find a different quote. :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
bedlam412 said:
I'm in. Thanks for another puzzle contest wook .... I love these!

Thanks! I like doing these too. This time I've gotten a lot more entries than the last time. And there is still a lot of time left to enter. :ufo:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
The correct answer was:"Don't act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time."

Out of 20 entries, 12 entries were correct and the random winner is Buzz Bumble! You have 1 week to email me to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for playing.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yay! I got it wrong. :whoops: That's what I get for being to lazy to put the tape in the VCR and double-check.

Congrats Buzz!