greetings everyone

BIGBADJEDI

New Recruit
hello. i am glad to be a member. i guess i'll give the get to know me spiel, here we go. i am 29 years old, married with two children and a star wars collector. i was kind of on hiatus in my collecting for a couple of years but now i'm back and trying to catch up. i have made about 7 trades so far and i enjoy it very much. i have had a couple people who have bought figs from me but they asked and if you happen to talk to them i gave them extremely fair prices(or so they said). i am at csw as bigbadjedi, jawa.com as eej514 and trade federation as jediwonder. :sleep:
anyways, enough about me let's trade!!!!!!!!!!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Damn Texans

I was just saying to someone that i never see any texans around the boards.........

Welcome to the site and hopefully you'll find someone to trade what you need.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
you ain't from 'round here, is ya?

Actually, your the 2nd texan today........
Those :cflag:canadians:cflag: better watch out.
We'll have to get a texas flag.

Barada

Saboteur
Welcome BIGBADJEDI! Now AmShak has a fellow Texan to play with. We'll see you here and don't forget to check out the chat room!

By the way, AmShak, us Canadians are just preparing for a full out invasion of the likes of which you have never seen :satan:

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, yeah....we've all seen Canadian Bacon. What aboot that?

Anyway, welcome to the site BigBadJedi.

BIGBADJEDI

New Recruit
NUTS

:rolleyes: :shocked: :D I THINK I FOUND A BUNCH OF NUTS, I'M FINALLY HOME:scatter: :scatter: :scatter: :saber: :rotfl: I LIKE SMILEYS TOO

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Hello!

Welcome to the site BIGBADJEDI. Always happy to have another trader aboard. Please excuse me a moment...............................

Just wait 'till the Stanley Cup, Yanks will have toast with their CB.

:evil: :flame: :canada: :evil: :flame:

Now! Where were we.....................:D

Barada

Saboteur
Deathstar! You mention Lord Stanley's Cup! That's right, all you yankees, it's coming home to Canada this year! :cflag: :rockon:

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Okay, now comes the obligatory response from AmShak :)yawn: )

That's right, bigbadjedi, we ARE all a bunch of nuts. Welcome.

Barada

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
YEEHAW!!!!!!!, Howdy partner BIGBADJEDI?

I'm a Floridian but I sort of got into this welcoming mood around these prairies......Besides Texas is just to the left of that big oak tree once you've crossed the Florida border... :rotfl:

So long Ranger and welcome aboard!

PS: In case you want to find me...I'm the one holding up the sign :stupid:

Oops!, I 've almost forgot..Here is your flag and a little bit of info on it.

The Texas Flag was created in 1887 as the official banner of the Republic of Texas. This flag of red and blue replaced the rupublic's battle flag with a blue field, and single yellow star.

The Texas State Flag represents the second largest state, in both geographic area and population, as a symbol of pride and heritage

Attachments

• texas flag jpg.jpg
    texas flag jpg.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 434