other McQuarrie concept figures

Nightwing

New Recruit
so we've sampled the stormtrooper, what other concept figures would you like to see, if any?

I think it would be great to see the METROPLOIS-inspired Threepio and the Samurai-styled Boba Fett

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I've yet to run across the McTrooper, although it looks great online. While I'd rather see NEW figures from the movies, Concept figures and even EU are great opportunities for Hasbro to show us what great figures they can produce. Sometimes they succeed, sometimes they fail.

As a cross between Concept and EU, I think it would be neat if they made figs of all the random character designs that were produced (not only by McQuarrie, but the whole art department) For example, the proto-Bib Fortuna that looked kinda human with a big tall hat-thing. Or some of the pilots and aliens. They would be great on their own or to flesh out dioramas and cantinas.

Speaking of cantina, that would be a cool figure. You know the red-orange Plant/Jelly-fish alien? The one they decided there was no way they could create for the movie back in the day. It would be a challenge for Hasbro, but it'd be a cool fig.

JediDaxter

Am I lovable? Hope so.
I think the Boba Fett (white suit) and the Darth Vader would be nice to see. Even the others like the Biker Scouts and Emperor's Royal Guards. Like the Christmas R2-D2 & C-3PO 2pack, have a concept droids 2pack.