Darth Sidious

Eriksf11

New Recruit
You have to be kidding.

You really have to be kidding. If you didn't know I don't know where you were the last ten years. :laugh:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
They can't be the same person! No way. :shocked:

just kidding...I hope he is too!

Talon

New Recruit
But, what if Darth Sidious is actually the first clone? Palpatine was a self-made guinea pig. I know this isn't the case though. How pissed would you be if Palpy ends up being Vader's father?

:detonate:

zbpim

New Recruit
Evil Twin Theory

Are you sure Senator Palpatine and Darth Sidious aren't twin brothers? There's always a good and evil twin! That's why Sidious has the mustache and goatee so that the audience knows who the bad twin is...oh wait, I'm thinking of an old Star Trek episode with Spock and his evil twin...nevermind!

Of course I'm joking!

Darth Canuck

New Recruit
Of course they're the same person

Enough is enough. Of course Senator Palpatine is Darth Sidious aka Emperor PALPATINE! But check out the next spoiler.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Re: Evil Twin Theory

Originally posted by zbpim
That's why Sidious has the mustache and goatee so that the audience knows who the bad twin is...oh wait, I'm thinking of an old Star Trek episode with Spock and his evil twin...nevermind!

Of course I'm joking!

What's Star Trak?
:p

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
A little bird told me that Sidious is actually Darth Maul's step-dad. Palpatine was a tenant at Sidious' slum apartment, and had always found Sidious to be one hot number... so o'l Palp started to get a little loopy.... Started to sound like him... dress like him..... smell like him!
Apparently, he was living in a run down house on Coruscant... Must of been there for a year. He used to go to several self-help groups every night. Some say that he was born in a mental institution and only slep 1 hour a night..... Have you heard of Senator Durden?

Okay, okay... this was a horrible paragraph! I couldn't help it! I had to work till 4am last night.... My brain is clogged with Wookie fur!

Sorry Darth Canuck... I had to!

Attachments

• lukeluke.jpg
    lukeluke.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 457