$1000 Shopping Spree

Scenario:

You've just won $1000 US credit from ebay to spend on Star Wars products as you see fit (just pretend). You can get as many items that fit in your budget or just 1 big juicy one. Don't forget to keep shipping in mind. Its your chance to get those certain things you wouldn't normally think about spending money on or the opportunity to finish off part of your collection.

What would you get?

What particular items would you aim for if you had money to burn?

Tell us about it in this thread or if your on ebay browsing, post a link to that particular item(s) you would get.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Awww...! What a let down! :(

I thought this was going to be a link to competition where we could actually win a $1000 shopping spree.

Originally posted by Buzz Bumble
Awww...! What a let down! :(

I thought this was going to be a link to competition where we could actually win a $1000 shopping spree.

Its like a newspaper article. You make the title sound good to get readers.

The ebay deal I marked off above sold for $760. Do you think it was a good deal. I'd have taken it.;)

joewhite

New Recruit
I'd buy one of those Stormtrooper suits with voice and all. And I remember seeing a cool lightsaber at a show in Dallas. It's a neon light in a hard plastic case with a real hilt. You can bang this sword on anything or actually duel with a friend and not break it. They are awesome!!! I'd buy those 2 things.

Dark Jedi

Banned
Vader suit.... Jedi Lightsaber purple, blue, maybe green... ( can be found on hasbro star wars.com) uhhh....probably the Vader unleashed figure, Luke unleashed....uhhh, luke throne room duel.....hmmmmm DAMN!!!!! I just practically pulled off the bottom of my ear, this damn earing, I play with it sometimes when I think....anyway I have no clue why I typed that...anyway, uhhh, unleashed Darth Maul, Darth Maul sith training ( also found on hasbro star wars.com ) and...basicly anything else you could blow a hundred buck$ on....:D