It's a Boy!

I had to let you guys know. My new son weighed in at 9lbs. 5oz. at 12:01am Dec.2/03 . His name is Desmond Peter Da Costa and of course he has my striking good looks. We also call him Desi, Desi Doo, Little Man, Wee Man and Artoo.

:D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Congratulations man! Make sure little des becomes a good honest man (and a star wars fan of course...)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok

Attachments

• its a boy.jpg
    its a boy.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 301

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Woohoo!!!! Congratulations to all three of you! :dance:

R2-DCosta huh :p

Just remember this over the course of the next year or so, when you wake up to crying in the middle of the night: He's only perfecting his impersonation of Artoo being regurgitated by the swamp creature :D

Barada

Saboteur
Congrats Chris!

Our little guy turns 2 next March, so I can tell you firsthand you're gonna love it!!! Many great times for you and the family!

Barada

Wow thanks everybody!:D

I like the picture Buzz. No relation to CC Yoda (he's almost bald).

Are there anymore TBS members having babies in the near future?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Many Congratulations Chris.

Our little girl is 19 months now, so I can safely say you are going to have a great time ahead of you. Not much sleep, but a great time nonetheless.

Fabulous news to get in the Holiday season. By the way.....beware maurauding troops of grannies....they have stealth capabilties and a tenacity that is unparalleled. You will be in severe danger of disappearing under a sea of knitting :D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by chris solo
Yeah. Mine came in from the U.S. (Kentucky) and is staying 1 1/2 months. She's a sweet quiet thing.;)

Which one? The grandma or the baby?

Anyway, make sure you hit up all your bros and sises for extra holiday booty, babies get bored easily and it's better to have too much than too little when they're under 2, over 2 and less becomes more, helps build the imagination if they don't have everything they want...

I have some friends that should have their houses condemned. They have so much toddler junk laying around its rediculous.

The quantity is one thing but all the big junk is another. Giant plastic play houses, cars and pretend kitchens do nothing for the imagination.

He has a great mobile on his crib right now that plays Mozart and other classics. It has black and white patterns to stimulate his brain and cute little Muppet type characters that spin around.:roflmao: :twirl: :rotate:

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by chris solo

I like the picture Buzz
that picture SERIOUSLY creeps me out! :(

They look like deformed kids with the mass of their heads being pushed to the top!