Athens, GA

Da Monkey

New Recruit
My first store report.

Well, scence I can't afford anything for myself, I thought I'd share with you what my local stores have.

I went to my TRU today and they had alot of Action Fleets from the AT-TE and Naboo Fighter waves. There were the usual year-old pegwarmers and deluxe figures. There was the Padme and Han 12" waves. No Landos that I saw. They also had about 4 Clone Wars Republic Gunships. There was also a 12" Luke and Tauntaun about C-7/8. I bought a 12" Han about C-8.5/9 incase anyone's interested, e-mail me with trade offers. I also bought the only Clone Wars 3-packs there, a Droid Pack and a Destroyer Pack (one of each), again, e-mail me if interested. If no one is interested, they're going back on Saterday.

I also went to my local KB Toys. They had many 4-packs and 3-packs with lightsabers. One of my favorite that I didn't get was a Jango (Kamino), Yoda and Dooku with Orange Lightsaber. They have some of the older rare figures, including Dooku, Yoda, stuff along those lines. They had some figures with backdrops. The only ones I remember specificly were Shaak Ti and Tusken Raider. There were a few green Jedi Starfighters. They had Yellow and Red 12" Clones and the 12" Zam wave.

I think that's it. If anybody is interested in anything, e-mail me.

PS- a note to the members of this forum. I am not active here because I spend most of my internet time at POTF2.COM as Monkey Ambassador.