Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Zuckuss

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4-LOM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boushh (Leia in disguise)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Hey there! This poll is to determine which vintage "3.75" inch Bounty Hunter figure is the most popular amongst The Bothan Spy users. Be it for their movie role, color, weapons or accessories. The choice is yours.

This pole only includes Bounty Hunters up to the 1984 POTF line. Feel free to post a reply as to why you chose the one you did or if I missed any.

Happy voting!

This Poll will remain open. :D

I liked Boushh.

When I first saw ROTJ, I remember wondering about this bounty hunter. He was kind of feminine sneaking down the stairs in Jabba's Palace. Then to find out it was Leia!

Even though most of the Bounty Hunter's weapons are unique, hers was the coolest and biggest of all vintage weapons.

The helmet was a great accesory and the paint and sculpt were superb. Actually, she must be one of the best vintage figs of all now that I think about it.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I like them all :p

I chose Boushh, mainly because the toy was so cool, not to mention the movie character. I was always partial to SW and GI Joes with removable masks and helmets.

But for hunters in general, it's a tough call.

Everybody likes Boba.
IG-88 is just cool.
Bossk was a neat alien.
Dengar I personally like from his Expanded Universe history. He comes across as a likable scoundrel, at elast to me. Even if e is ugly and wants to kill Han.
4-LOM (droid) is neat, but kind of the side-kick to Zuckuss.
Zuckuss (alien) is one of my favorites as far as EU characters go. He was an awesome alien, not to mention an interesting character. He's kind of an ESP detective, and not really a bad guy. He just wanted the money for surgery to repair his damged lungs (accidentaly breathed some oxygen) Domt you hate it when that happens ;)

Of course, Greedo is cool too, albeit a lousy hunter. A classic SW alien.