Special Edition Silver Boba Fett

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
051503.fett.jpg

Hasbro will release an exclusive Star Wars action figure this summer. The figure, a silver-painted, 3 ¾” Boba Fett, will be available through the Official Star Wars Fan Club at several U.S. fan conventions this summer; it will then be available to Official Fan Club members after the convention season. Hasbro also will offer the figure for a limited number of international promotions and through Official Star Wars Fan Clubs worldwide, including the Mexican Fan Club Collectors’ convention in Mexico City this July.
«
Toy fans can anticipate an exceptional collectible. The limited edition figure is modeled after the 300th Edition Boba Fett, as he was seen in The Empire Strikes Back. It will be packaged on a distinctive card; the same packaging will be used for all figures worldwide.
«
More at hasbro.com

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
hasbro has a list if you follow that link. I think sw.com has a list as well ... but I'm guessing the list that will be the most up to date will be at starwars.paizo.com

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Thanks Amshak, that was super fast, awesome.

Which way is this figure likely to go....mega rare like vader, or pretty accessable like r2 ?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I have no idea. I doubt that it will be anything like the Vader but I don't know how close it will be to the R2.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Well, there's always hope :)

Maybe I'll hafta start saving and take my vacation in Chicago....em, say early August :)

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Heh. If they were worth as much as the Vader, you could have drove to the Toy Fair and bought 100 and made like 10,000 dollars. That would be fun.............what did they sell for at the convention?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Not too sure, I thought they just gave them out for free??

Now thats one line I'm sorry not to have been standing in :-((

vfermi

Consultant
TF Vader

Sooo. I had the fine fortune to attend hasbro's showroom/toy fair 2002. They gave each person in attendance a bag with a pretty nice selection of hasbro's toys (beyblades, transformers, gijoe, pokemon, etc etc) Included in each bag was the "infamous" toy fair vader. THE BAGS WERE FREE... one per attendee. I wanted to ask some people outside for theirs because im sure they wouldnt appreciate them, but I didnt want to seem greedy. I got 2 at toy fair because my girlfriend went with me. A bunch of the vaders popped up on ebay right after the event, but I kinda wonder how many actually made them into the hands of collectors. There is no difference between the TF vader offered at the hasbro showroom and the vader I got from the fan club. hope that clears everything up...