Promoting Episode 2

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
For those that haven't checked out the starwars.com stuff that's accessable through the DVD:

They have a short clip of still photos from Episode 2 called "Choices". These pics morph into one another as the Princess Leia theme is played in the background. With each picture there is a line of text. They are:

1. Mace Windu = "How will you know when you've gone too far?"
2. Jango Fett = "What will be your legacy?"
3. Obi-Wan = "What are the consequences of failure?"
4. C-3PO & R2-D2 = "What do droids worry about?"
5. Anakin looking at Padme = "What are you afraid of?"

It's very cool and you should check it out if you have the hardware for it. They will release more stuff on the 9th.

Darkhorizons had this picture up at their site the other day. I'm not entirely sure where it originated from, but it's cool.
e2love.jpg

Redleader

New Recruit
I think it's funny that Padme has some mini-buns rolled up on the side of her head. I guess Leia just took it to an extreme! I really like that graphic.....It's very catchy with all the reds.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Confirmed

StarWars.com confirmed that this poster is the official E2 teaser poster. It will go on sale Monday the 19th in the Fan Club.

Dferguson

New Recruit
rofl Talon and Amshak

now now no fighting over Natalie shes mine
;) :) :D

wow great poster going to look great on my wall next to my ep1 poster

Redleader

New Recruit
I've seen 2 different ones, one printed vertically and one horizontally on 2 different sheets that come together. I'll definately have to get one!

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Huh?

Soooooooo.......................are you telling me that Padme is Anakin's Fall towards Vadership?

Padme:love: Obi-Wan :bash: Anakin

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Padme is the reason for Anakin's trip to the bad side... My wife is the reason I am so evil! But, I have to have it to her, she did let me engrave the words, "May The Force Be With You" on the inside of my wedding ring! Now that's just cool!:D