Hey

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Dferguson, welcome to the site. I hope you're a wacko, because it looks like everyone else here is. It makes me feel at home:D

Barada

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Welcome!

You have the best profile pic I've seen so far :)

lol

Check out the chat room sometime, its fun if there is more than 1 person there :p

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Welcome

What we need is another informer, especially from Georgia.......Oooops I didn't know the mike was left open! You do know that I'm kidding. Go Falcons-Go Braves! But keep your teams out of New York less they want their butts kicked. Kidding again :rolleyes:
Big Welcome and Happy that you are here!:hello: :balloons: :ufo: :rockon:

Dferguson

New Recruit
thanks all

hey

you wont have to worry about the braves going to New York
Deathstar they got beat again :eek: :D
and rest of you thanks for the warm welcomes
what is a Informer is it somebody who checks the stores and posts a report of what they found like in TRU and walmart and stuff?

Redleader

New Recruit
Informer is your rank when you start out. When you get 10 post you are a spy I think. At that point you are also able to change the name of your rank (like deathstar's) and be whatever you want.

I guess if one was sneeky enough, one could type in moderator and slip through the cracks!:detonate:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
You get a new title after 20 posts (and I think the next level up is 45...anyway, you get new titles after a certain number of posts).

But after 10 you can change it to whatever you want. I would prefer it if people didn't post garbage just to get their post count up, so that's why I let everyone have the option to change their title. Plus, it gives you an opportunity to be unique.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Certain words are not allowed in your title. Moderator is one of them.

Being "sneaky" is frowned upon...:smack:

Redleader

New Recruit
Hey Borsk- I kid, I kid!:D Besides look at my title;I'm just some sith lord's ride!:angel:

It's impossible to be sneaky if the mod is sneakier! That's why when I last left you Borsk, I was but the moderated, but know I am the.........I'm still the moderated. That didn't work as well as I had planned!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just kidding too. It's ok, just relax and accept your fate as one of the moderated. It is your destiny.