Links to Clone Wars cartoons

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Unfortunately I've just found out that those links aren't for the biggest version of the episodes available only to Hyperspace members. :(

I'm still on the lookout for those links (and for large versions of episode 17-20 from the first set ... although at 45meg for the above versions, the bigger ones are likely to be huge files sizes.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Buzz Bumble said:
Unfortunately I've just found out that those links aren't for the biggest version of the episodes available only to Hyperspace members. :(

I'm still on the lookout for those links (and for large versions of episode 17-20 from the first set ... although at 45meg for the above versions, the bigger ones are likely to be huge files sizes.
I've got the 110meg TV rips of Episodes 21-25, which are of excellent quality and size (700x400).

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
Yeah I'm in the same position Buzz. I think I'll stick to the smaller ones for now, they are pretty good resolution as they are. I'll just wait for the DVD to come out with the big versions.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hmmmm ... it's a tough decision.

The first set of links I posted are smaller and don't have any silly logos, but are darker quality.

The big file links above are better quality, but they're much bigger and have the silly Hypersapce logo plonked in the corner (in full colour, not a ghost logo).

:twitch:

I might go back to those smaller ones just to be able to watch them while waiting for the DVD release.

teagone

New Recruit
Hello, sorry... I hope it's ok to bring up a thread from over a decade ago. I was wondering if the Quicktime files that were linked in this thread might still be available somewhere to download? I have the retail DVDs, but they're all stitched together and I'd prefer separate .MOV files in their original quality/form.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
They probably are somewhere on the internet, but I don't know where, other than possibly the official Hyperspace website or whatever it may be these days. I didn't quite manage to get all the episodes in the smaller format (I'm missing four episodes), but there's no way I can upload them since I'm still using a dial-up connection.