Star Wars Mac n Cheese

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
16195056208_88f39cd2f7_c.jpg

Received a tip from a fellow Spy that SW themed Mac n Cheese is beginning to pop up in grocery stores. Apparently there will be 8 different boxes.​

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've seen spaghetti here (some imported from the UK or US) with Scooby Doo, Spongebob, etc. shapes. I'm certain I've also had some Star Wars spaghetti with R2-shaped and X-wing-shaped pieces, but a quick Google search doesn't turn up anything.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
To the best of my knowledge, there were two previous instances of SW pasta. Around 2004 Chef Boyardee had Clone Wars canned pasta to coincide with the Tartakovsky cartoon. And back in 99/2000 Heinz (UK) had some Episode I canned pasta. There could be more though. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Quick update for those hunting. Thanks to some tips from fellow spies, have some more info.

Looks like so far there are 8 boxes: 4 character boxes each with two backs representing left/right halves of character faces.

1 4-pack of cups, featuring Vader and Yoda

2 Single cups, featuring Vader or R2

I purchased and entire case (12 boxes) of mac and only got three different boxes (4 each), so this will require more hunting to track them all down. Target carries the boxes, and larger Target stores may carry the 4-packs of cups.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Hope you like Mac 'n' Cheese! It looks like you're going to be eating ot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :)

Cheese = digusting stuff.
Mac = computers made by Apple. ;)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The problem (at least with the spaghettit ones) is that when cooked all the shapes turn into bloated, unrecognisable blobs anyway.

pwr25

Spy
There's also these. From Germany for the Phantom Menace 3D release. I found a friend on FB who picked them up for me :)

sw spaghetti 2.PNG
sw spaghetti 1.PNG

pwr25

Spy
Also there may be a second wave of these coming. I saw this promo set on ebay a while back and it has a Stormtrooper box in it.
sw kraft 1.JPG

sw kraft 2.JPG