Jelly Belly Star Wars Collection

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
In May the Jelly Belly Candy Company released some new Star Wars themed packaging for their jelly beans in America ...

Introducing Star Wars Collection from Jelly Belly (May 14, 2014)
The Force is strong with Jelly Belly Candy Company with the debut of the new Star Wars collection. The collection contains three 1-oz. bags and a 2.8-oz. gift-ready Grab & Go bag. Each bag is filled with a special Galaxy Mix of Jelly Belly beans – seven flavors with a special finish that sparkle like the stars. The mix includes: Sparkling Berry Blue, Sparkling Blueberry, Sparkling Green Apple, Sparkling Sour Apple and new flavors Sparkling Grape Soda, Sparkling Wild Blackberry and Sparkling Island Punch. Both 1-oz. and 2.8-oz. bags are available June 2014.

Star Wars Collection 2.8-oz. Grab & Go Bag from Jelly Belly Star Wars Collection 1-oz. Bags from Jelly Belly

The 1-oz. bag features Stormtrooper, Darth Vader and Yoda images representing the iconic heroes and villains of the series. The pocket-sized bag is perfect for traversing the universe or as a galactic party favor.

Need an imperial gift? Then the 2.8-oz. Jelly Belly Grab & Go bag is the one for you featuring Darth Vader with his red lightsaber. Write a message or command from the big guy himself in the customizable gift tag at the bottom corner of the bag.

14183199961_f943ff8c28_n.jpg

13999833289_48c252d377_n.jpg

Looks like it might be time for another trip out to the American food shop here in New Zealand to see if they have these. :)

pwr25

Spy
I just bought mine off amazon. They have the three 1 oz bags, a 2.8 oz. bag, and a 20 flavor gift box.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I've found the 2.8oz bag at Toys R Us. Tbe 1oz bags we stumbled upon at a local grocery store, and haven't seen since.