Recent content by swabie2424

1. swabie2424

Win a pile of free Star Wars swag!

Hey guys - we're having our "1 Year Birthday Bash" at GalacticBinder.com and we're giving away a pile of stuff - including mini-busts, tons of Star Wars fine art, Sideshow figures, sabers, comics, 1/4 scale figs etc etc etc... and we just found out we're getting a pile of Hasbro stuff too...
  2. swabie2424

I'm Glad to Be a Spy

Hey everyone - new giveaway posted at http://www.galacticbinder.com It's for a Celebration III Jerry Vanderstelt litho. This is a "Holy Grail" type item for many collectors. It was limited to 250 and sold out at the convention in like a couple hours. It is almost never on the secondary...
  3. swabie2424

I'm Glad to Be a Spy

Sorry for the double post... but I just wanted to let you know that's I've added an important new page at GalacticBinder this evening. It's a page for Star Wars coupons and discounts from across the web. (We figured... why not bind those together too!) This is something EVERYONE will want to...
  4. swabie2424

I'm Glad to Be a Spy

Go ahead and submit it in the fans section. I think we can make an exception for you. Make sure to register before submitting it. Then when it is approved, it'll be attached to your account!
  5. swabie2424

I'm Glad to Be a Spy

Ryan. Thanks. We're not hard and fast on the 10,000 thing... but it's good to have goals! Hey man, your autograph collection is AMAZING! Wowza! Do you have your own site to show it off. If so, make sure to submit it to the fans section at GalacticBinder. Instant approval... guaranteed!:D
  6. swabie2424

Awesome. Thanks for the info and help.
  7. swabie2424

I'm Glad to Be a Spy

Hey everyone - Glad to be be part of the "Spy". This is one well designed site. I like the whole way it "feels". Just a quick blurb about me. I've been a long time member of the online Star Wars community - and I've been the editor of GentleGiantColelctors.com for a few years now...
  8. swabie2424

Hey folks, I'm Pete, the owner of GalacticBinder. I hope you guys all enjoy the site. We have only just begun over there and our plans are to have 10,000 listings within one year! We at GB are totally digging Bothan Spy. We plan on coming back quite often and chatting. Who here can I...