Recent content by steve howard

1. S

12" Luke and TaunTaun

they waited way to long to put this out. should have done the bount hunters, now. I bought a loose 12" taun taun last year for luke. he got tired of walking.
  2. S

will split

if anyone is ordering by the case on wave 16 & 17 I will split the cost. email me.
  3. S

1 st trade list here

hello, here is my first trade list: momc potj han ds escape potj aura sing potj han bespin potj tantive 4 soilder potj imperial officer x3 potj queen with traveling gown potj fx-7 x3 mimsb Bantha ( I will trade this for 12" Boba fett) luke, leia, biker scout on speeder bikes...
  4. S

cele 2

I ordered my ticket yesterday and am really excited about going. I have never been to anything like this and have been a fan since I was real little. I am driving up to Indy and going Friday. I would love to go all 3 days but the drive back and forth by my self will be a killer. so I decided I...
  5. S

hello

hello, as you have figured I am new here. I am also a member of the Jawa.com and Rebelscum was also a member of CSW wich is now a part of rebelscum.com If you should happen to trade with me you will get a fair trade, no scalp prices. I hope to have a very enjoyable time here. :D
  6. S

ebay :)

It is to bad we do not get more like these.:(