Recent content by star_wars_fan

1. star_wars_fan

Please help put me in a book!

I hope this is ok, if not please delete it. I need your help ASAP! My favorite author, Steve Alten, is conducting a contest for his readers. He will pick a handful of winners to be included as characters in one of his upcoming books. All it takes is for you to click on the links below and...
  2. star_wars_fan

028 - Clive Revill (original voice of Emperor Palpatine in ESB)

Success! Glad I tried again after my past failure. Received both pics SP on 10/26/2013 (94 days). Used the Sherman Oaks addy.
  3. star_wars_fan

054 - Erik Bauersfeld (voice of Bib Fortuna & Admiral Ackbar)

Sending out a couple 4x6 from this thread to the Berkeley address today. Will keep ya posted.
  4. star_wars_fan

028 - Clive Revill (original voice of Emperor Palpatine in ESB)

Sending out a couple 4x6 from this thread to the Sherman Oaks address today. Will keep ya posted.
  5. star_wars_fan

Ewan McGregor TTM Success!!!

Wow! Awesome, what address did you use? Was it via a venue? Congrats!!!!
  6. star_wars_fan

Any luck with posters TTM?

Thanks! So your shipping label to them is on the outside of the brown packing paper that is wrapped around the tube. So you don't do a tube in a tube. That right? Makes sense and probably a lot easier. Thanks for the tip! Do you tape your letter to the outside of the tube or roll it up in...
  7. star_wars_fan

003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Any success with JEJ recently, is he back from Broadway and signing?
  8. star_wars_fan

Is he still on Broadway or back at the other address?
  9. star_wars_fan

Anybody know if JEJ is back and signing again yet?
  10. star_wars_fan

Any luck with posters TTM?

Was considering sending a poster to a few folks. Anybody ever had luck with it before? Figure I would need to include a return tube inside the original tube with postage on it. Any thoughts?
  11. star_wars_fan

Thanks! Great to know I shouldn't send it now. So if I wait until April are you saying that the first thing I do is just mail a plain letter telling him that I have a poster that I'd love for him to sign and ask if it's ok for me to send it to him...then I would get a return letter saying it...
  12. star_wars_fan

033 - Alan Harris (Bossk, various)

Does anybody have a new address for Mr. Harris? Was going to send him a Bossk pic but noticed the last attempt was RTS.
  13. star_wars_fan

Any recent successes with JEJ? Has anybody ever sent him a poster TTM with any luck? I've got a multi-signed poster that I'd love to add him to but nervous about sending it. Hope everybody is having a great 2012!
  14. star_wars_fan

079 - Brian Blessed (Boss Nass)

Wow, got a success today from Mr. Blessed after 439 days! Signed my Boss Nass and Prince Vultan (Flash Gordon) pics and wrote a thank you note on my original letter. Thanks so much! I used the following address: c/o Associated International Management Fairfax House Fulwood Place London, WC1V...
  15. star_wars_fan

077 - Matthew Wood (General Grievous)

kman102, what address did you use? The one at the top of this thread?