Recent content by Sir_Jango_Fett

1. S

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #1

Yubetta Run'N Hyde......
  2. S

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #3

A Wookiee...if you are shopping with him, he can get ahold of items that are hard to reach for you on the top shelf...then you would reward him with a trip to the deli or the butcher for a slab of whatever he chooses!! Or...if you are playing Poker w/ your "pals" and you are losing, "Hey...
  3. S

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #2

I would pick Naboo, definitely peaceful Naboo. And the constant sound of running waterfalls...mmmm DarthSkellington, doesn't Felucia remind you of Willy Wonka's Candy Forest? Where you can eat anything.....
  4. S

Christmas Giveaway #6

Dasher....I think he is the quickest!!
  5. S

2008 Christmas Giveaway #4

He would find chocolate chip cookies w/ a candy cane Hershey's kiss center!!
  6. S

2008 Christmas Giveaway #3

I would be human w/ a dark green lightsaber... Clone Trooper nickname?....it would be Sarc....for Sarcasm!!
  7. S

2008 Christmas Giveaway #2

Let's see....Chewbacca. He would be the one to lift up one of my kids to put the Star on top of the tree!! Second non-human to invite to Christmas Dinner, Yoda....to hear his 900 years of experience at the dinner table would be entertaining and educational.
  8. S

2008 Christmas Giveaway #1

I would like the Sideshow Collectibles Biker Scout statue w/ Speeder Bike! That thing is absolutely awesome!! Skel & Wookie-Cookies would remember it from C4!!
  9. S

2007 Christmas Giveaway #4

The Santa Clause
  10. S

2007 Christmas Giveaway #3

A bicentennial train set that my Stepdad worked hard all night putting together!!
  11. S

2007 Christmas Giveaway #1

Gentle Giant's Kneeling Vader!! Awesome piece of art!!
  12. S

2007 Christmas Giveaway #2

Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy--David Bowie & Bing Crosby....It was Bing's last recording.
  13. S

2007 Christmas Giveaway #5

Tim Allen as Santa Claus....perfection of matching up a comedian with Jolly St. Nick!!
  14. S

2007 Christmas Giveaway #6

Rudolph...always!!
  15. S

2007 Christmas Giveaway #7

Pumpkin Triffle