Recent content by RYAN-J

1. RYAN-J

Been a while

Hey Yo! it's been at least 7+ years since I last frequented these boards, is anyone still active on here anymore? I've not seen any recent discussions RYAN-J
  2. RYAN-J

Star Wars versions of Angry Birds

Awwww, Nice!! I'm a HUGE Angry Birds fan, so can't wait for this to come out! RYAN-J
  3. RYAN-J

Autograph Successes!

WOW! Odds are in my favor yet again! lol. Received my 11th Hunger Games cast success, this time from the awesome Dayo Okeniyi who will be playing District 11 Tribute ‘Thresh’ in the upcoming film!! I knew this one was coming back, as Dayo himself replied to my Facebook comment a couple weeks ago...
  4. RYAN-J

Autograph Successes!

WOW! Odds are in my favor yet again! lol. Received my 11th Hunger Games cast success, this time from the awesome Dayo Okeniyi who will be playing District 11 Tribute ‘Thresh’ in the upcoming film!! I knew this one was coming back, as Dayo himself replied to my Facebook comment a couple weeks ago...
  5. RYAN-J

063 - David Ankrum (ANH voice of Wedge/Red 2)

I try & pop in every now and then! I'm on Facebook all the time! feel free to send me a facebook request, and I'll accept it! ;) RYAN-J
  6. RYAN-J

I try & pop in every now and then! I'm on Facebook all the time! feel free to send me a facebook request, and I'll accept it! ;) RYAN-J
  7. RYAN-J

LOL, Wow, did you see that David is now selling copies of the AmShak's photos! Guess he liked them! http://www.wedgespeaks.com/index2.htm RYAN-J
  8. RYAN-J

LOL, Wow, did you see that David is now selling copies of the AmShak's photos! Guess he liked them! http://www.wedgespeaks.com/index2.htm RYAN-J
  9. RYAN-J

10. RYAN-J

Autograph Successes!

Congrats on all the recent replies! I'm hoping to hear from Jerry soon as well! RYAN-J
  11. RYAN-J

Autograph Successes!

Congrats on all the recent replies! I'm hoping to hear from Jerry soon as well! RYAN-J
  12. RYAN-J

Autograph Successes!

13. RYAN-J

103 - Andrew Lawden (Stand-in for Qui-Gon)

Wow, talk about a blast from the past! Received an unexpected reply today from Actor/Stunt Double Andrew Lawden after 1,634 days!! Sent this one back in July 2007! Andrew was the Stunt Double for Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson) in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace & also played a...
  14. RYAN-J

Collectible of the Day 112 - Star Wars Fruit Roll-Ups

I LOVE Fruit Roll-ups! now you got me hungry for some! lol. RYAN-J
  15. RYAN-J

Autograph Successes!

Got a very cool success from hilarious Actress/Comedian Jane Lynch!! I messaged a person who works closely with her and kindly asked if I’d be able to request a signed photo & within 30 minutes they messaged me back saying “Hi Ryan! Sending your way. :)”. Received a nice 8x10 signed photo inside...