Recent content by RockiesFan33

1. R

003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Here's my experience with bent mail: In my opinion, the best thing you can do is meet your mailman. I went by and met my mailman the other day as he was delivering mail to our community boxes. I brought him a bottle of water and talked with him for a moment. I never mentioned my mail being...
  2. R

Battlestar Galactica Successes

Here's my reply from Starbuck: We're talking about the REAL Battlestar Gallactica, right? ;) I'm an old school BSG fan. I sent a letter, this photo and SASE to Dirk Benedict on 3/7/07. I received the photo back signed on 3/19/07. I told him in my letter how my friends and I used to...
  3. R

020 - Julian Glover (General Maxmillian Veers)

TTM Today: Julian Glover - signed my 4x6 Sent letter, photo, SASE and IRC on 5/8/07 Received my photo signed on 5/22/07 Sent to: c/o Conway Van Gelder Ltd, 3rd Floor, 18/21 Jermyn St, London SW1Y 6HP UK
  4. R

064 - Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa)

I had a nice success from Jimmy Smits thanks to this forum. Only 9 days for the turnaround! Sent photo, letter and SASE on: 4/4/07 Received my photo signed on: 4/13/2007 Sent to: PO Box 49922, Barrington Station, LA, CA 90049
  5. R

003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Hello everyone. I've been a long-time lurker on this forum, but this is my first post. I'm an active member at fanmail.biz and SportsCollector.net. This forum is really helpful. I received my James Earl Jones autograph in the mail yesterday. Here are the details: Sent letter, 5x7 photo and...