Recent content by ramthx

1. R

Another group chat ?...

opps missed the chat sorry guys and gals had a bad last week in feb and it slipped my mind all together let me know when the next one is and i,ll make sure i,m there...
  2. R

fan club vader

your right that figure looks Fantastic (I want one i want one) but wait i've just remembered i,m in the U.K and cant order them :( U.K get shafted again lol. I collect figures 98% of my figures i collect are u.s card not tri-logo and i find it increasingly difficult to get hold of the figures at...
  3. R

Another group chat ?...

yep great idea i,m in the UK as well Sunday sounds good to me. or if not maybe all us UK fans set a time up so its not so early in the morning and more reasonable time so say one for UK time and 1 for US time so that will be 2 chats sessions a month let me know what u think? "dangerous...
  4. R

LOTR Trilogy Vs. The Prequel Trilogy

well i would have to say that LOTR was a good film effects were not as good as ILM but has u say u wouldn't expect it to be as ILM are the best in the business..i enjoyed episode 1 and saw it only 4 times, it is a kids film but thats what George Lucas meant it to be he has die hard fans going to...
  5. R

just to say HI

hi to everybody i,m new on here i,ve been lurking on other boards for a while but thought i would hang around here as it seems to be upto date with all things STAR WARS. Ive been a colector for many a years and i,m looking forward to collecting the new episode 2 figures and the 1,000 variations...