Recent content by quigonnjediman

1. Q

Attendance at claudiacon.co.uk - new signed photos , ect see you there

Hi all star wars and Jedi fans at Bothan spy , I am pleased to announce , i have been asked to attend http://www.claudiaconuk.com/ where i will be meeting fans , chatting about work on "Star wars -phantom menace" , and signing photos ect , .Having not done a great deal of conventions , i will be...
  2. Q

103 - Andrew Lawden (Stand-in for Qui-Gon)

no i was a federation soldier , one of the guys in the purple suits led by capt . panaka . a couple of scenes ended up there but not brillant ones . if you go to castingcallpro.co.uk , you can see some in my showreel . have you been to www.andrewlawden.co.uk yet ?? thos is latest project , which...
  3. Q

ACTUALLY , I WAS A FEDERATION SOLDIER AND THE STAND IN DOUBLE FOR LIAM NEESON AS QUI GONN JIN , AND TRAINED WITH THE LIGHT SABRES !! Mr. Lawden was the stunt double for Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace. He bears a likeness to Liam Neeson and stood in for him in various scenes. He has...
  4. Q

GREETINGS JEDI FOLLOWERS , I HAVE NOW USED THE WARP JUMO TO JOIN YOU AND TO PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT , ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE DISCUSSED IN YOUR FORUM . FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME , ASK QUESTIONS , ECT , SUCH AS WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL ROLE I WAS CAST AS ON THE "PHANTOM MENACE" , AND WHAT WE HAD IN OUR...