Recent content by pwr25

1. pwr25

Collectible of the Day 286 - TFA Flavorice

Here's the Phasma box. All the ones I've seen of it have had weird printing flaws so far. This is the best one I've seen.
  2. pwr25

Collecting Star Wars Fruit Snacks

Thanks to Jedi Daniel I now have my set of these. Thanks again! :)
  3. pwr25

Collectible of the Day 284 - Krave cereal from Mexico

I have a lot of them but not that one
  4. pwr25

Star Wars Fla-Vor-Ice Lightsaber Ice Pops

yes that's where they have them in Winn-Dixie too but no SW ones yet
  5. pwr25

Star Wars Mac n Cheese

Found these yesterday at Winn-Dixie. Four Packs :)
  6. pwr25

Star Wars Fla-Vor-Ice Lightsaber Ice Pops

Found these at TRU up front near the checkouts. Six different available, so far between the two in my city I've found three. They are buy one get one half off right now too so a good time to get them.
  7. pwr25

Collectible of the Day 282 - Crest Pro-Health Jr. Star Wars Toothpaste

Found one more different toothbrush today
  8. pwr25

Target exclusive Cheerios with 7th poster

Found this at Target Friday. They also had a 1 lb. 1 oz. box of Honey Nut Cheerios, different size than the one I had. I also found Trix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch at Publix. Up to six different boxes and four out of seven posters so far.
  9. pwr25

New Star Wars Band-Aids

The only place I have found the tins are Wal-Marts. Each one only seems to have a couple. By checking all the ones in my town I found the set in mint boxes. $4.97 each
  10. pwr25

Collectible of the Day 282 - Crest Pro-Health Jr. Star Wars Toothpaste

I just found the mouthwash bottle the other day and picked up about 6 different newish toothbrushes. Here are pics. There are also travel packs on the aisle with all the travel size things that have either a Vader or Yoda flicker ring type thing.
  11. pwr25

Collectible of the Day 274 - Star Wars Gummy Vitamins

ya I've never seen the fourth bottle either. I'll have to check Amazon. I still need to buy the Star Wars duck tape on there too that I've never seen at retail
  12. pwr25

New Star Wars Pop Secret Popcorn Buckets

Found these at Wal-Mart the other day on a display between the toy and electronics departments
  13. pwr25

Jelly Belly Star Wars Collection

I bought these from Amazon before Easter
  14. pwr25

Funko Star Wars Celebration 2015 FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT!

Too many exclusives. I must have the unmasked Vader though. Hope it won't cost me too much
  15. pwr25

Star Wars Funko Fabrikations

stop trying to tempt me into buying more LOL! :P