Recent content by LTalvloinne

1. L

2010 Christmas Giveaway #4

Oh this goes with out saying ... Argyus Hands down ... ;)
  2. L

TR-4126 Lucious Talvloinne Tour of Duty

Sometimes I don't know where my RL Job ends and this job begins. Here is a List to show you what I have been up to. Makes me wonder if i've lost my mind yet. ..2007.. October 27th Activated November 8th WizardWorld Completed December 1st Niemen Marcus Adolphus's Children's Parade...
  3. L

The Spy and me at CV !

Chris, Well seems Even though I wasn't there at C5, from what warren told me I was represented. Kudos to the REAL GUARDS WEAR PINK PIN :)
  4. L

Christopher Muncke to attend Celebration V!

I got to meet Him last year in October. He Might remember me wearing some Pink Guard.
  5. L

2009 Christmas Giveaway #13

Emperor's Throne Room theme
  6. L

2009 Christmas Giveaway #15

Hondo Ohnaka
  7. L

2009 Christmas Giveaway #6

THUD - (the sound the guards make when yoda pushes them in E3)
  8. L

2009 Christmas Giveaway #10

Chukha-Trok woodsman ewok
  9. L

2009 Christmas Giveaway #8

BG-J38 - You got to know when to hold them when to fold them. The gambling droid in jabba's palace
  10. L

Active Members

I prob jump in here every month or so to see whats going on. Skel KNOWS my home on the web ;)
  11. L

Star Wars Fan Days, Plano TX

This is the Report from TR-4126. Members of both Star Garrison and Bast Alpha. Headed up a mission that started back in March of this year. The project was to be Held at Fan Days 3 which is in October. So the Great Idea was placed on what type of Fundraiser. Like the explosion from the...
  12. L

Royal Guard Cake

So lets see, I call Dibs on this cake. I am MR. Pink. :)
  13. L

new Star Wars 3D Kites

I wonder if that TIE can be converted to a Interceptor
  14. L

Submitted my 501st application

Wow Skel That was a Carnor Jax reference