Recent content by jkno

1. jkno

jkno's collection

I managed to move about 90% of my collection from the small apartment where I live now to the new house. So there is still a lot of work in progress there in my collection room. There are at least 3 shelves that need rethinking, plus some items that are still at the apartment where I live now...
  2. jkno

Darth Skellington's Collection

Amazing dioramas there! I really love the Imperials one with the Tyderiums!
  3. jkno

jkno's collection

Thanks DS! :) Can't wait to have the cabinets filled up
  4. jkno

Luke's Lightsabre for sale

This will cost a lot! :eek:
  5. jkno

jkno's collection

These are the only things I can have for display right now, due to the lack of space. For the full collections please look below in the webshots/photobucket links. Once I hope to have enough space to display all my collections SW and non-SW. I collect mostly Original Trilogy/Expanded Universe...
  6. jkno

jkno's collection

7. jkno

jkno's collection

8. jkno

jkno's collection

9. jkno

jkno's collection

My recent acquisitions - mostly Imperials stuff:
  10. jkno

jkno's collection

The new custom made cabinets I ordered at a Romanian company which works with German materials - these are now at my new house where I'll be moving in 2009:
  11. jkno

jkno's collection

The 2 webshots links above contain just a small part of my collection (only 1 picture for each item due to the limited picture numbers allowed by webshots accounts). For my full collection you can click HERE
  12. jkno

What if ...

He's even scarier than Lord Vader himself!!:eek:
  13. jkno

Kotobukiya Darth Vader versions - what to choose?

Re: Kotobukiya Darth Vader versions - what to choo I got about 2 weeks ago the Orange pauldron Sandtrooper statue and now I'm getting the Koto Snowtrooper and ROTS Vader. I would have bought OT Vader (I'm an OT fan) but it looks like a limbo dancer ... So I went for the ROTS Vader. With the...
  14. jkno

Kotobukiya Darth Vader versions - what to choose?

Re: Kotobukiya Darth Vader versions - what to choo I'll receive soon a Koto Sandtrooper and maybe in the future I'll try getting a Vader as well. But first have to see the Sandy first...
  15. jkno

jkno's collection

Thanks!:)