Recent content by jfrog2002

1. J

2010 Christmas Giveaway #4

Asajj Ventress. Reminds me of Darth Maul.
  2. J

2010 Christmas Giveaway #3

My ice cream scoop. It's light and I can keep on Willrow's heels for when the ice cream is done.
  3. J

2010 Christmas Giveaway #2

Can-Cell. Fragile, but quick.
  4. J

2010 Christmas Giveaway #1

Muftak. What better place to be than a cantina when you have a straw attached to your mouth. :)
  5. J

Artoo-Potatoo giveaway

Kashyyk. Love those big trees and flying on giant dragon flies.
  6. J

Happy New Years Giveaways #2

Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader. (Yes, I know it's the same person.)
  7. J

Happy New Years Giveaways #3

I would have to say unforgiven. For some reason the Clint Eastwood one's always draw me in. I like the one where he is supposedly a preacher and helps out some miners too. Can't remember the name. I'm interested in one of the trading cards.
  8. J

2007 Christmas Giveaway #13

I tried the simplicity of blue icicle lights with white along the top but really didn't care for the look. I have gone to the old fashion 'big bulb' kind in multi-color now. My tree has two 'chasing' sets with red, yellow, blue and green for one and red. orange, blue and green for the other.
  9. J

2007 Christmas Giveaway #12

Yeah, not really any favorite moments for me but the fight between him and the little guy in the business meeting was slightly entertaining.
  10. J

2007 Christmas Giveaway #3

My death star play station when I was a kid. No wonder I still buy Star Wars toys.
  11. J

2007 Christmas Giveaway #7

Isn't it a little hot in the desert for Apple Pie? J/K Rob! :) I love the stale pieces of gingerbread house.
  12. J

2007 Christmas Giveaway #11

Halloween.
  13. J

2007 Christmas Giveaway #6

After reading darthzohner's response I have to go with Vixen. :)
  14. J

2007 Christmas Giveaway #5

Jack Skellington (and his dog Zero.)