Recent content by Jedi Davin Reli

1. J

Accessory Sets. What do you think of them?

I wish I could just buy the figures seperate. Weren't those figures part of the POTJ line?
  2. J

Wookiee Cookiee's Scrambler!

If I should ever win a prize, do I have to put in my address in the e-mail when claiming the prize?
  3. J

Relaxed jedi

Why do they need make up? Jedi don't wear make up....I think.
  4. J

New lott dod and tuskin/massiff carded pics!!

Nice! Let's hope Rebelscum also put up figure numbers with that
  5. J

The Best Line in EP II

Any nominations for "This party's over" ?:saber:
  6. J

Who's Who of the New Jedi Order

The New Jedi Order books have timelines towards the front of the books, putting all the books in chronological order. It also has a quick star chart of most of the major systems.
  7. J

Saga Figure Numbers

Numbers 41 through 46 are as follows: 41 Padme Amidala - Coruscant Attack 42 Darth Maul - Sith Training 43 Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack 44 Ki-Adi Mundi - Jedi Master 45 Ephant Mon - Jabba's Head of Security 46 Teemto Pagalies - Podracer If anyone could find the numbers for these...
  8. J

Dark Horse/WOTC contest

I entered too. If you get the Jorg figure, make him pay like 10 bucks for it.
  9. J

The Best Line in EP II

One of the better ones was "You seem to do an excessive amount of thinking for a mechanic"
  10. J

Saga Figure Numbers

I know somebody knows the numbers
  11. J

Saga's Latest Trio. Wave 5. Detailed Pictures And Review

Hasbro's four favorite words: action figure sold seperately. And also, they've picked up on the fact that people will pay more to get rare figures and go to greater lengths to get them. So they make less of figures like Yoda and Dooku. Hasbro is also clued in that quite a few collectors also are...
  12. J

Saga's Latest Trio. Wave 5. Detailed Pictures And Review

That pic of Chewie semi- bending over has short legs. So I think it's safe to say there are already some Chewie variations. Oh yeah, I have two dogs. The boy's name is Chewie. Everybody except for my mom (even including the puppies) likes Star Wars.
  13. J

misc articles

To quote a Family Guy regular: "helloooo lips, legs, breasts and ass" Side note: nice sig Borsk. I love that movie.
  14. J

AOTC figure not yet made.

I doubt we'll see any of those characters/vehicles in plastic of any shape, produced by any company. Nice list though.
  15. J

Saga Figure Numbers

The Saga series was originally 40 figures strong but has grown since then. The new figures are as follows: Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack Darth Maul - Sith Training Destroyer Droid - Arena Battle Ephant Mon - Jabba's Head of Security Jango Fett - Slave I Pilot Ki-Adi Mundi - Jedi...